Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jason's Birthday

Poor Jason! His actual birthday was pretty crappy. Work suprised him by letting him know that he would be working late that day. He had already made himself a german chocolate cake a week before his birthday and said he didn't want another one. I made him breakfast in bed. I think I made pancakes, but I can't remember...what ever it was, it had a great big candle on top.

Luckily, I had planned something I thought he would enjoy the week prior to his birthday. We went on a Spy City Tour of Washington DC and toured the International Spy Museum. It was really interesting. I took a few pictures of the city tour, but no cameras were allowed in the museum. When you first get into the museum, you have to assume an alias. It has been a few weeks now, so I will see how much I can remember. My name was ....umm...., and I am a 31 year old German Astrologist. I am traveling on business to ...uhhh....some city in France. I will be staying for 1 week. I was born in ...doh!...some city in Germany... So I don't remember much of it now, but it was fun. Here are a few pictures from the tour. Amanda, Rachael and Jared, the first two pictures are where Mom and Dad used to work:
I know the pictures are fuzzy, but the last picture sign says it is the J Edgar Hoover building.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a place I would like to go. That is cool that things are working out for you guys.