Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trying on more clothes

Some of the clothes I got for Jenna last time went back so this is her newest session of trying on her spring/summer clothes. I know not everyone is interested in her clothes, but she can be quite sassy when she is getting her pictures taken, so I'll share them anyway. Jasons mom crocheted the beautiful lavendar dress. I finally found something Jenna could wear under neath it and Jenna had a great time spinning around in her dress.
Some of the pictures I already cropped so they don't all fit the screen like I would want them to...sorry!
-Melissa



There were too many pictures for one slide show, so here is the second set of pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Hey you!! It's Mandi Whitmore (Roth) do you remember me? I found you on Judee's blog. I tried emailing you, but never heard from you.. Do you remember me? I used to be yours and Amanda's visiting Teacher, in the singles ward...How is Amanda? Email me so we can keep in touch. I would love to catch up.

mandeemore@gmail.com

I hope all is well. Your little family looks so cute.

Luv,
Mandi

Mandi said...

Hey Melissa,

How are you?? It's Mandi Whitmore (Roth). Do you remember me from the Singles ward? I found you on Judee's blog. How's Amanda? I miss both of you.. Here's my email address, email me sometime. mandeemore@gmail.com I would love to keep in touch. Tell amanda to email me also. I would love to get back in touch with her. I can't wait to hear from you.. :)

Luv, Mandi