Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another overdue update


-Here is baby! I had my 1st appointment yesterday and they moved up my due date from Feb 2 to January 24th. So far, so good. I was quite sick a few weeks back, but that is clearing up and I am feeling much better.
-Kristin will get home on Friday after being in Idaho for a month. We are anxious for her return and Jenna is thrilled to be getting her big sister back.
-Jenna has been working very hard on potty training this last month. She is pretty much completely potty trained except we put her in a pull up at night and she is not quite #2 potty trained (sorry for tmi!)
-Jason and I each finished two more classes last week and I have now started a new course (history) Jason is taking a break this month. After I finish this history class I will have 8 more classes to get my bachelors degree. Jason is pretty close too...We should both be done by the end of 2009.
hmmm....
not too much else going on. The house is pretty well in order except for my craft room, which I am anxious to set up.
I do want to report that we got a queen bed all set up and ready for visitors in the guest room (hint hint)
-Melissa

1 comment:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Yay for updates! :) I think I say that in almost all my comments on your blog. I just get so thrilled for an update. I think we need to gang up on Manda to start a blog. :) Glad to see that everything seems to be moving right along with your pregnancy. :) Keep up on the updating girl!