Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!






First I have to apologize for going so long without an update. December has been a busy month for us and although I am happy to report that a lot got accomplished, some did not...one of those things being sending out Christmas cards this year. SORRY! I have been busy crafting up some Christmas presents all while trying to finish sewing Sadie's bedding and getting the house and gear ready for a baby. It has taken a lot of my time and energy. (which I don't have a lot of at this point) Our tree is up, our stockings are just about ready to hang (finally!) 90% of the presents are wrapped and all of the holiday meals are planned and grocery shopped for. We are just about ready.
Kristin is done with school for 2 weeks and for the first time in 5 years she will not be traveling this Christmas season. We are happy to have her here with us for the entire Christmas break.
Jenna still doesn't quite "get" Christmas...I was trying to talk to her about Santa and baby Jesus yesterday and she is a little lost with the whole thing, but I am sure when it comes time to tear into the Christmas presents she will know just what to do.
Poor Jason, like most years he has the least number of presents under the tree. I told him that anything that has come into the house for him in the last month has been wrapped so he will be getting new socks and a pineapple for Christmas. :)
My family is together this year with the exception of me. Sorry Jared and Terra! We're hoping we have a better shot at being out west next Christmas.
Sadie is still cooking away...as she should be at this point. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow morning so I am anxious to check on her again, but don't expect her to make her appearance for at least another 3 weeks. I am quite uncomfortable at this point, but I want a healthy baby vs an early baby so I am trying to remind myself that I am almost done.
We feel very blessed this year, we are healthy, comfortable, and loved and we hope the same for each of you this season and throughout the year. Merry Christmas to all our friends and family!
-Love Jason, Melissa, Kristin, Jenna & (Sadie)

3 comments:

LuVera said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you from the Vawdrey's!

Mandi Roth said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope it was a good one. Hey send me your phone number. I would love to chat sometime. Text me if you do that. Mine is: 702-501-5510 actually email me your info. Cell address and b-day!! :) mandiroth@gmail.com

I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Merry Late Christmas to you and your family. I haven't been on here in FOREVER! can't believe you are so close to having Sadie! Good luck girl!