Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sadie's Crib bedding












By request I am posting pictures of the bedding I made for Sadie's Crib. I fell in love with this Hanky Print Fabric even though I didn't think I would use something so girlie (pink and flowers??) The fabric is actually a Breast Cancer awareness print and the side panel reads "Love, Hope, Laugh, Sing, Play" which I though was appropriate for a little girl. I made two fitted crib sheets, one is patchwork cream and green and the other is just cream. I made the bumper, the dust ruffle and 2 blankets to go with it. I made a little pillow that just sits in the corner since I had a little extra fabric and a friend is making me a patchwork bear using the same fabric so I will have to add pictures of that once it is finished. I actually finished the last of the sewing on my birthday and Sadie was born the next day so the timing worked out well.
Anyway, here are the pictures:

2 comments:

THE JACKSONS said...

My what beautiful work! Where in the world did you find the time to make all that? You did a GREAT job!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I can NOT believe that you made all the bedding a stuff. WISH i could sew even a little bit. LOL you should sell your stuff!