Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jan/Feb 2009







Since it has been so long since I have done an update I am posting this update using the following format:

Important events:
Sadie's Blessing
Kristin's Birthday
Kristin's Baptism

Notable occurrences:
Grandma & Grandpa Reed and Grandma & Grandpa Boyd Visiting
First date night for Jason & I in almost a year
Meeting Obama
Homemade (from scratch!) German Chocolate Cake
Jenna's first primary opening prayer
Melissa's class started

Funny things said:
"Mom, I thought you were too fat to wear that shirt." -courtesy of Jenna
"Um, she's acting like a dead person."- Jenna holding sleeping Sadie

Upcoming events:
Jason's birthday
Sadie's 2 month check up

Our current favorite kids book:
Llama Llama Mad at Mama

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

quick comment on your favorite book...I also LOVE that book. I got it for Austin for Christmas and totally makes me laugh! I also really enjoy Jenna's comments! :)

C said...

Just read that book a few weeks ago.
Kinda catchy... I found myself saying parts of it throughout the day :)

So excited to see you all!
C