Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random thoughts







I have so many clever friends...someday I'll attemp a humorous post but for now I'll add more kid funnies:

Mom- Jenna, you are a smartie (in response to something clever Jenna said)
Jenna- nuh-uh!
Mom- why not?
Jenna- 'cause I'm a sweet tart!

Sadie- eeh, goo!
(That's right- little miss Sadie has discovered her voice!)

Miss Sadie is 2 months old today! She started smiling about 2 weeks ago, it is still hit and mmiss, but it's adorable.

Snow dumped on our part of the country earlier this week resulting in about a foot of snow and 2 snow days...ironically we are slated to reach 70 degrees by Sunday.

Being the creative genius- strike that- GOOBER that I am I entered a contest this week. I was looking for some spring fabric for the girls and came across a fabric store who was running a contest to 'name that set'. It was an outfit made with monkey pirate fabric- not sure why, but that is what it was. Anyway, if you submitted a name for it and your name suggestion was chosen as the favorite then you would win a free pattern. My suggestion? CHIMPS AHOY! My pattern should be here early next week. :)

And with that, the baby cries...I'll be back later with pictures.
-lis

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Jenna is a sweet tart huh? What a funny kid. Manda told me that Sadie found her voice. SO CUTE! I love it when they start making noises.

Smith family said...

I thought your "Chimps Ahoy" was quite clever and can see why you won. Congratulations!