Thursday, March 12, 2009

I make stuff : )






Hi again, another random post featuring the family and stuff I have made recently: (Making this stuff is why I don't get this updated very often)

Tag Monster for a 1 year old's Birthday gift:



Jenna's new skirt (I came up with the pattern for this as well)



Sadie's knot dress ( minus the buttonholes...that's why the straps aren't attached)






Jenna's knot dress (held up with clothes pins because I haven't done the button holes yet for her dress either)






These were all made within the past two weeks, I have a few more things I've been working on (3 more skirts and 2 more dresses, but they aren't done yet) I just wanted to share what I've been working on lately.

Jason, Sadie and Kristin have been playing soccer in the back yard:









And Jenna has been making sure Sadie's toes stay fuzzy free:












Sadie had her 2 month check up Tuesday. She is 10 lbs 8 ox and 22.5 inches long. She has a bit of thrush she is getting treated for, but otherwise is doing great. Here are some pictures of her taken on at 2 months old:


And last Sadie trying out her petti skirt (the first picture is my favorite):



3 comments:

Amanda said...

*gasp* Oh my gosh! My jaw fell open at those knot dresses! They are beautiful!! I am officially submitting my order right this moment.

B said...

ADORABLE! And holy cow, Sadie only weighs a pound more than Maeli did when she was born. I have a fat baby. P.S. I love Sadie's full head of hair!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I didn't know that Sadie had that much hair! Holy crud you could almost put it in pigtails! LOL She's gotten big SO fast!