Friday, February 29, 2008

Long Month!

A lot has happened since I last posted, but since I am in my last week of class (actually today is the last day) it has kept me busy and it has kept me from doing any updates.
Mindy- Here is a quick list of all the kids funnies I can think of since my last post.

Jenna calls hot chocolate 'chocolate juice'. It is funny to hear her ask for "chocolate juice, pwease!"

I opened the coat closet one morning when we were getting our coats on before leaving to the bus stop. Jenna has started a collection of the cheap rubber balls you buy at wal-mart. She has about 5 of them in various sizes and we have to stuff them in the closet and close the door quickly to keep them contained. When I opened the closet they all rolled out across the floor. Kristin (who has a very vivid imagination) said "Oh, no! All the baby goats are getting away!"

This isn't so much as something funny the kids say but we have already figured out one of Jenna's quirks. She obsessively checks between her toes for fuzzies! Checking her toes for fuzzies may not sound so funny, but it is the frequency that makes it hillarious. If you ever see her barefoot, make sure and ask her if she found any fuzzies. As a side note, I don't think there are EVER any fuzzies there. :)

Yesterday Jenna got riled up and decided she wanted to yell at mommy. She said something to the effect of "GO...GET...MY... Bwankieeee!" I said "Jenna why are you yelling?" She said "CUZZZ...I...WUV YOU!" I'm really not sure what that was all about but it made me laugh.

Jason's birthday was yesterday, I still need to add pictures from Kristin's birthday, we withdrew our offer on the house and found a rental instead (that is double the square footage of the one we are in now) and we bought a new (to us) car, Jason's putt putt is officially totaled. That's the breif version of the past month. After I turn in my final paper I'll be back with more details.

3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

MUCH Better! I thought all of those little stories were funny, but you know I am easily amused! LOL I am lookin forward to pictures from Kristin's birthday! Get on that would you? LOL

Grandma Boyd said...

As far as Grandpa Boyd and I are concerned, EVERYTHING Jenna and Kristin say is adorable. Could it be were are a might slanted in our view?

Kate said...

Happy B-day Jason! I loved the kids comments :)