Monday, February 11, 2008

Speaking of hermit crabs....

Anyone who knows me know I can be a bit of a scatterbrain. Apparently it runs in the family. I went to the bus stop to pick up Kristin last week and when she got of the bus I asked her about her day. She told me what she had done that day and that she was on 'yellow' (for her behavior chart). Then she said "Speaking of hermit crabs...!!" I couldn't help but laugh, "Kristin, who was talking about hermit crabs?", I asked. We weren't at the time but apparently we were supposed to be. I told Amanda about it and she now uses it as a segue in everyday conversation. Maybe if enough of use it we can start our own catch phrase. If any of you get an inkling to talk about hermit crabs, please call my child. Apparently, we do not speak of them often enough for her liking. :)

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh my gosh! Amanda told me about this and I thought it was HILARIOUS! So dang funny. Kids crack me up! I will be sure to call Kristin if I feel the need to discuss hermit crabs. What a cutie?! I'm gonna start using that.How are y'all doing? I love that we both have blogs...we are so NOW! :)Love, Mindy

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Ok, it's time to update the blog chick! I check all the time hoping to see some other funny thing your kids did or said and nothing! It's starting to depress me! LOL