Friday, October 3, 2008

House Update







I *think* I posted a few months back about the rental that we are in being put on the market. We have a little update. The landlord emailed me last week asking if we would like to sign another year contract on the house. We let him know we would love to stay in the house, but we needed to have stability so if the house was going to go back on the market in the spring, we would have to look for something else. He said that with the market down they feel like they have lost too much to sell now and that they would like to continue to rent it until 2011 before putting it on the market again. We will live in the area until early 2011, so we are thrilled that we may be able to continue to live in this house the rest of our time here. He will officially take it off the market by the end of November, so I'm not counting it a done deal until then, but we are hopeful that this works beneficially for all involved so that Kristin can go to school without having to switch, we won't have to move all of our things again (especially while I'm pregnant) and we can enjoy the extra space that give us room for our expanding family. The house being on the market has been a stressful situation and we look forward to having a sense of stability again. I can't remember if I ever posted a picture of the house, so here it is:

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yay for hopefully staying in the house. :) I hope that everything works out well for you guys and you don't have to move with the pregnancy and everything. :)

Seamans Family said...

What a cute house! I hope you guys get to stay. It's so nice when you find a house you like.