Friday, October 3, 2008

One more post...whew!






I don't update the blog as often as I should, so when I do I usually have a lot to add. I have been crafting up a storm lately and at Amanda's urging I have finally got my craft blog off the ground. It can be seen here: http://modestgoddessboutique.blogspot.com/

It is mostly just pictures at this point, but it shows some of the things I have made recently. I need to go back in and add descriptions, but don't have time now, so I'll work on that soon. I just thought some of you might like to see what I have made.
I have my next Doctors appointment on Monday so I will likely post again after that, but in the mean time, enjoy the weekend!
-Melissa

2 comments:

birmingham family said...

hey melissa!
you are so crafty! seen what you have done for rachel and amanda...so cute! congrats on the baby on the way! love your name you have for her!

Amanda said...

Now, on to open the etsy store!!
If you craft it, people will buy!